New Course! Rapid XPages Development using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls
Want to quickly build a great user interface for your XPages applications? The Rapid XPages Development using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls course takes a deep dive into many of the controls in the Extension Library or IBM Upgrade Pack 1 (and included standard in IBM Notes and Domino 9). These controls will empower you to make your XPages applications look and function great with a minimal amount of time. This course covers advanced techniques such as:
- Using the Dump Object to help in debugging
- The Form Table control to create, display, and edit documents
- Creating dynamic XPages to switch content
- Take advantage of the Dojo controls to spice up your XPages with sliders, spinners, drop-down selections, date-time pickers and more
- Use dialogs like tooltips, value and name pickers, the dialog control and the InPlace Form to simplify user input and editing
- Use the Data View control to display a Domino view with a Web 2.0 look
- Use the various navigation controls and tree nodes
- Use the Application Layout control to build a great user interface with left and right columns, banner, footer, and search capabilities.
This self-paced course, like all TLCC distance learning courses, includes many demonstrations and activities you will do "live" in Domino Designer. No simulations or videos are used. You will get hands-on experience building XPages while learning at your own pace in your own home and/or office. A Domino server is not required and the course will install on your local system. Need help? An expert TLCC instructor is a click away via an integrated course discussion database.
Rapid XPages Development using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls is a complete and comprehensive course and not just a collection of sample exercises. You will gain a complete understanding of how controls from the Extension Library can be used to quickly add a great user interface to your XPages applications.
Now Available - TLCC offers both a 8.5.3 and a 9.0 version of this course!
Click here for more information and to purchase the 8.5 version of this course
Click here for more information and to purchase the 9.0 version of this course
TLCC can also come to your location and deliver this course as a private on-site course or can deliver a private instructor-led online course using Go To Meeting. Contact us for more details.