The course includes complete instructions on how to setup the course environment including a test Domino 9.0 Social Edition server.
- The changes in the Notes and iNotes 9.0 clients, including the new Social Edition interface and preferences
- Changes to the Domino 9 server including new policy settings and security enhancements such as support for SHA-2 and TLS
- The new monitoring and analysis enhancements such as the Quality of Service (QoS) feature and the Database Maintenance Tool
- How to implement and deploy the OpenSocial component and render embedded experiences for Notes and iNotes clients.
- How to integrate certain IBM Connections 4 components with Notes and iNotes 9.0 Social Edition clients.
TLCC's Notes Domino 9.0 System Administration Update course is a great way to learn what's new in Notes Domino 9.0 Social Edition and prepare for the update exam (LOT-405) to quickly update your current 8.5 certification to IBM Certified System Administrator - Notes and Domino 9.0.
Click here for more information and to buy this course
Use the links below to view TLCC's complete course catalog:
Notes Domino 9 Developer courses
Notes Domino 9 Admin courses
Notes Domino 8.5 Developer courses
Notes Domino 8.5 Admin courses