Tack on a Day of XPages Training before MWLUG!
|Spend an extra day (Tuesday, August 20, 2013) with TLCC's expert XPages instructor, Paul Della-Nebbia, before the MWLUG conference in Indianapolis, IN. This full day of training in a small group setting will cover how to quickly build a great user interface for your XPages applications. Take a deep dive into many of the controls in Domino 9 (or 8.5.3 with the Extension Library) that help you to create a great looking and consistent user interface. You will learn how to:|
To sign up for the TackItOn use the link below.
Click here to sign-up for the TackItOn special XPages class
Read what attendees of TLCC's TackItOn at IamLug had to say:
"The opportunity to get so much information even in the limited time frame and at such a great price, has me looking at other classes TLCC offers to improve my skillsets in other areas. Paul was very much in tune with the class and providing us insight into areas we could actually come back and begin to implement. Greatest class opportunity ever!" - Scott A. Long
- Use the Form Table control to create, display, and edit documents
- How the Data View control will display a Domino view with a Web 2.0 look
- Take advantage of the Dojo controls to add sliders, spinners, drop-down selections and more!!!
- Use dialogs like tooltips, value and name pickers, the dialog control and the InPlace ForM
- Use the Application Layout control to build a great user interface with left and right columns, banner, footer, and search capabilities.
This special Tack It On offer includes:
Click here to register for MWLUG
Click here to see what is covered in the Rapid XPages Development using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls (8.5) self-paced course
- The TLCC Rapid XPages Development using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls self-paced course, 28 hours of XPages training. This course normally costs $899 by itself!
- A day with an expert TLCC XPages Instructor the day before MWLUG (August 20th, 2013)
- One year of online instructor support after the TackItOn
- All this for only $499!
"I have been working with xPages for quite a while; have developed and deployed several production applications, have studied the new controls in the extension library; and have had difficulty understanding some of the finer points of their use to structure my applications. Paul's session at the IamLUG provided the missing link and gave an overall perspective on the use of these controls. This insight has significantly increased my confidence in deploying xPages, and I look forward to completing the e-Learning course that is included. The result will be increased effectiveness of my development and overall quality of my client's applications." - Bob Ascott, Owner Ascott Business Advisors, IBM Business Partner specializing in IBM Notes/Domino application development.
Need more information? - Use the "About TLCC Training" link menu above to get more information or engage us in a live chat. Or, give us a call at 888-241-8522 (561-953-0095 outside the U.S. and Canada.)