Creating a Great XPages User Interface Webinar
|Thanks for attending our webinar. The webinar was based on TLCC's Rapid XPages Development using Application Layout and Dojo UI Controls self-paced course. This course has 28 hours of training on how to quickly build a great user interface for your XPages applications. Take a deep dive into many of the controls in Domino 9 (or 8.5.3 with the Extension Library) that help you to create a great looking and consistent user interface. You will learn how to:|
|Click the icon below to save the Demonstration applications to your local computer. Then run the installer to install the applications to your Notes client directory.|
- Use the Form Table control to create, display, and edit documents
- How the Data View control will display a Domino view with a Web 2.0 look
- Take advantage of the Dojo controls to add sliders, spinners, drop-down selections and more!!!
- Use dialogs like tooltips, value and name pickers, the dialog control and the InPlace ForM
- Use the Application Layout control to build a great user interface with left and right columns, banner, footer, and search capabilities.